good, i didnt either.
Greg paulus was just named the starter and since i dont have much time THIS evening to let people know what ive been up to over the past 2 months, i figure i'll just list the pros and cons of this move and leave it at that. nothin too crazy, i may go to su practice tomorrow, we shall see.
- Tremendous Talent- The kid was the national hs player of the year as a senior. that needs to count for something.
- give nassib a rest-The kid is talented, but when he's at that level of maturity he's going to make tons of mistakes. let him study what a great quarterback can do for the season, then hand him the reins.
- Put some meat in the seats-I dont want to hear about aluminum bleacher halloween costumes this year. spare us all.
- He's a little...... rusty-Yeah he's been playing basketball now, and while i'm sure his court vision helps on the football field, there's more bodies to be accounted for on a football field, it'll take some time.
- No immediate PT for nassib-Just the flip side of my previous statement, i mean great qbs start as freshmen and learn the system from the beginning more often than not.
- what if he sucks?-Not an issue, we cant get any worse.