Thursday, January 1, 2009

golden underoos: the dirty undies award

Today's first award is something of a slightly different nature, but like my other awards, it's improvised.



The Dirty Undies Award for Procrastinator of the year!



A few days ago, the following comment was left on my seton hall pregame post. it read:



"Looking forward to it - I finally got off my ass and added to the our blogroll - my apologies for the delay"



Funny story, this happened about a month and a half after it was really supposed to be.







and so i give out a special pair of dirty undies to........







Russianator of the three idiots!


what do you mean i dont know what i'm talking about? well of course, i figured i should have a pair of poor, innocent, forgotten dirty undies as the award. maybe this'll remind him to do his laundry if he forgets that too once in a while.



i'll wait on his acceptance speech and post here if appropriate.

1 comment:

Rush said...

I humbly accept this award. I'm shocked and overwhelmed, I don't know what to say.

I'd like to thank Mom, Dad and OJ Simpson for being such wonderful influences on my life.

For my next act, I plan on commenting on posts on this blog that are more than 30 days old.