Some things i liked
- We beat florida, fucking floridaaa.
- Settin up the rematch, its about time.
- Rautins looked spectacular, especially after his shitty start. 5 tres in the first half. It's the andy we all know and love.
- 5 orange players in double figures. 5.
- Kristof! had 5 points, thats like flynn having 30.
- Held Calathes under 20 too. is it me or does he kinda look like kristof?
Some things i disliked
- who the fuck is alex tyus and how did he drop 24 on us?
- Free throws. free..... throws. whats interesting about that stat?THEY'RE FREE, let's make them already.
- Defense surrendered more than 80 points. baddd. bad bad bad.
Can't complain much more than that.
Onward to the kansas preview......
Orange(4-0) at Jayhawks(3-0)
10 pm, espn2.
When the orange have the ball:
- Look for plenty of guys to attack from the perimeter. Rautins, Flynn, and Devo have showed flashes from the perimeter.
- If kansas doesnt slow onuaku down the game is over.
- Jim boeheim may have his hands on his head a few times tonight.
- If Flynn draws a double team, watch out for the waffle.
When Kansas has the ball
- Sherron Collins will control the game up top. he's the leader of a very young kansas team, so he will definitely be a catalyst, especially if he has a hot hand.
- Cole aldrich is one of the best young centers around, look for him to thrive in the 2-3 if arinze doesnt make him his bitch.
- on 2nd thought, he's arinze's bitch.
- Overall, this team is the 07 Syracuse of this year, great young talent, but i think there's a lot of mistakes theyre going to make.
Join me tonight here at 10pm for a livechat.
Arinze's newly deformed head, olive garden, the coaching search, my teacher that looks like grob, and the game will be discussed.
Stay Flashy, Orange Nation